We Make Complex PCB's Simple
ALTUS PCB specializes in delivering the high mix low volume printed circuit boards, technical support, and service to OEM and EMS companies around the globe. We tailor our solutions to our customers while optimizing pricing, quality and delivery for each and every board.
We offer value added services to further reduce acquisition cost through consigned inventory, VMI, pay as you pull and other programs. Our mission is to provide total Printed Circuit Board solutions from quick turn prototypes to mass production. We strive to exceed customer expectations and deliver the highest product quality.
- End to End solutions - Schematics to Manufacture
- Competitive offshore pricing
- ISO and UL certified
- Pre-manufacturing engineering review including DFM and DRC domestically
- Flexible lead times and inventory programs
- 24/7 Support
- Seasoned engineering staff reviewing Gerbers and providing design for manufacturability (DFM) and design rule check (DRC)
- Professional fulfillment group
- On site warehouse to accommodate inventory program requirements
- DOMESTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Located in Cresskill, NJ
Want to know how we can help?
Get a copy of our capabilities overview here!
Quality is a philosophy that is entrenched in all the layers of our organization. Quality products that are manufactured to meet or exceed our customer specifications and expectations are our number one value proposition.
Our organizations operational structure was developed and is continuously evolving through constant improvement in order to enhance the quality of our products. Our quality control starts at the stage of manufacturing folder preparation through DFM and multiple visual and electronics inspection and test during the manufacturing process.